Here are the minutes of the 2010 Spring Online Meeting of the TAMU-CC AAC, completed 5/3/2010.
The 2010 Spring Agenda can be found here.
- The 2009 Spring Regular Meeting Minutes were approved with no changes.
- The 2009 Fall Teleconference Meeting Minutes were approved with no changes.
- There were no objections to 2010 Spring Member Reappointments, so by unanimous consent, all members are hereby reappointed to a new 3-year term beginning in the fall of 2010.
- There were not objections to the 2010 Spring Officer Reappointment of the chair, so by unanimous consent, William Bernsen is hereby reappointed to another 1-year term as chair beginning in the fall of 2010.
- 2010 Spring Member Nominations are ongoing, with elections to be held before the 2010 fall meeting if possible, or at the 2010 fall meeting if absolutely necessary.
- This Motion to Amend the Bylaws was approved with no objections. The bylaws have already been updated with these changes.
- We are still in need of nominations for a vice chair
- Continued discussion on new member nominations
Yea or Nay please (thumbs up or thumbs down) – Please login before voting, or your vote may not register.
- Vote thumbs up to approve the minutes with no changes.
- Vote thumbs down if you object, or have changes, and leave a comment below. We can vote on individual comments using the comment thumbs.
Votes cannot be changes, so be sure to click the right button the first time. :smile:
Pingback: TAMU-CC GISc AAC » Blog Archive » 2010 May Special Online Meeting Agenda
Pingback: TAMU-CC GISc AAC » Blog Archive » 2010 Fall Regular Meeting Agenda