I am not sure if I will have time to get this setup before the meeting, but here are the instructions just in case.
Running The Web Meeting
To run the meeting:
- On Desktop, open web link titled “TAMU Web Conference Login” (center of desktop)
- Log in using these credentials:
- User: tamuccaac
- Password: giscrocks!
- Click on the “My Schedule” link on the left.
- You should see the TAMUCC GISC AAC Meeting link.
- Click “Lead” under the meeting link to launch the software.
- You may need to tell IE that it is OK to Install and Allow the Saba Centra software.
- Once inside the Saba Centra software, it may prompt you to complete the audio setup wizard. You may cancel this wizard since you are not using the audio capabilities.
- To import your PPT presentation, click the ”Import” button on the lower-left area.
- Choose the PPT file
- Choose JPG and Large-1024×768 for size.
- The presentation will upload to the Agenda area.
- (If for some reason you want to re-load the presentation, click File->Clear Agenda)
- If you want to show an application (like the web browser), first open the application, then click “Appshare” at the top and select which applications you wish to share (show).
- When done showing an application, click on the yellow “Appshare Tools” menu then click “Quit Appshare”.
- You can stream video by clicking the “Video” button on the top right.
- You can go full screen if you click the “Full Screen” button on the top right.
- When done, close Saba Centra and do not create a post-even email.
For others to attend the meeting:
- Open a web browser.
- Visit this link: http://22.214.171.124/GA/main/000000fc63be00000131bf03c3d9bde9
- Enter your email address (of the attendee).
- Click Launch on Desktop for the best experience.
- If step 4 does not work, have then click Launch in Browser but it will not be as nice an experience.